Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Guardian Angels

After hearing Peter Kreeft speak a couple of years ago I was reminded that I do in fact have a guardian angel. Since then I have read his book, "Angels and Demons" and have renewed my relationship with my guardian angel. I believe his/her name is Michael (not the archangel Michael) and I talk to him/her every day. How wonderful our God is to give us so much protection. I ask him to pray for and with me. It's great knowing that when I pray there is someone next to me praying along. I never really understood the choir of angels or why some were archangels and others were not, etc. The book really helped me. Here is a link that also has a great deal of Angel info: http://www.catholic.org/saints/angels/angelchoir.php. I pray that all of you get to know and love your guardian angels the way I am getting to know and love mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely read the book, it sounds very interesting. I believe in Angels and on I have always felt I had a guardian angel beside me. At Communion practice this year when you were telling the children about their Guardian angel I even learned something. That is this...if you keep hearing or thinking a name over and over that usually is the name of your Guardian angel. I never heard that before but I always think or say the name Lucy. I sometimes will refer to my daughter as Lucy even though her name is Stephanie. Now I think I must have a Guardian Angel Lucy. Thank you for teaching the children as well as the adults!